Sign in to follow this  
phatG60

Westside at VW Forum 420 Pictures - Europe does it again.

True - some great cars - but what's the fascination with the colour brown? and the UPS Corrado's got a UPS uniformed gimp to go with it :lol: :lol:

True - some great cars - but what's the fascination with the colour brown? and the UPS Corrado's got a UPS uniformed gimp to go with it :lol: :lol:

It's because UPS sponsored the Porsche GT3 racing car in Germany about 5 years ago.

It's because UPS sponsored the Porsche GT3 racing car in Germany about 5 years ago.

Ahhhhhhhhh I see :-) ... suddenly everything becomes clear ;-)

Ahh I get it now - we use UPS a lot - and they're complete sh1te! :x :roll:

some stunning cars, sukh's rado looks sweet as ever, & that silver rado on Audi TT rims is sweet!!!

Man I miss my rado :cry:

some stunning cars, sukh's rado looks sweet as ever, & that silver rado on Audi TT rims is sweet!!!

Man I miss my rado :cry:

bally where's ya raddo then ?

Hey matey, water pipe from water pump to thermo burst friday nite, tried to remove the pipe but the bastid alternator was in the way so dropped it of at garage I use on saturday, been there since..

been driving the mrs's modded MK4 polo, which aint much fun... :roll: