Cressa

handbrake cable (axle spring clip picture.) please

Could anyone post me a picture up of how the handbrake cable axle clip is positioned please. The ones near the Bush. I've been looking all over but can't seem to find one. I was feeling all happy after finally getting my refurbished axle back on. Complete with new suspension, brakes, the lot. But this is baffling me. Any help greatly appreciated.

NOT the ones that clip onto the underside of the axle that wrap around the actual handbrake cable

Have a look in my thread, it's a few pages back from where it currently is. Maybe 8 or 9 pages, about February if I remember right. I'd post the link but I can't from my tablet.

After a long read ive found the picture. Unfortunately as i try to zoom in i can not make out how the clip fits....

Can anyone else help please

the good news is I've had the wrong part. Even tho it was genuine it isn't for my car. result. Thanks to VW Sheffield my life has one less hassle.

I have tried to upload some pictures to show the differences, and at 2.5MB my pictures are too big!!! So i give in. Shame really as i also bought the grommets which go on the handbrake as it enters the cabin. Pukka little items which mine didn't on even tho they were genuine parts. Happy days

I have the clips that fit into the bush mouting point. Bought them from vw and don't need them. Can get a pic of them fitted as just done mine.

I think a pic would be fantastic for myself and others. Wish I could upload... aghh