Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

would you trust this man to work on your car ?? lol

1) I would guess that was Ant? (not sure he had those wheels tho).

2) Bloody low car and bloody tall man!

3) If it is Ant, we don't trust him anyway ;) hehe

:D :D :D :D :D LOl daz you git!! tryin to fit your dodgy parts :D :D LOL had quite a productive day got the rsr fitted and the JR cone filter out of the engine bay and into the inner wing sucking all that lurvly cold clean air its even boosting upto 13/14psi now which it never did before :D

leaky silencer box ant.. i'm stuck right at 12psi with it, which i think is where you were before the RSR.. you need some shorter legs or raise your car man! :thumb right:

I'm not that tall Lanny it's a trick of the lense I am actually 6'1". Need hydraulic suspension that way I can raise it to work on it and then slam it again to drive it :D

:D cheers mate you'll be able to see more of it at inters if your going as it's going to be on the G60 Powered stand all weekend :D So much to do so little time!!! :?

humm you wuld have to look after it a bit more than yours then!! no tools scatter'd around the passenger footwell!!! :lol: :lol: one day i will let u have a go in it though! :lol:

ok mate million thing going around me heed @ the mo !!! inters is coming up so quickly....