Kevin Bacon

Cheap Sierra Cosworth RS500

And from the other end of the spectrum.....http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ford-mk-2-fiesta-cosworth-4x4-with-nos-/281749685230?_trksid=p2054897.l4275

Old Fords always seem to command very high prices, which I kind of understand. The RS500 does have a very good competition history but that price is daft. I reckon their chancing their luck that someone will come in with even half that.

The 70's/80's motorsport pedigree cars are rocketing at the moment, the bubble will burst though I reckon.

deary me, that's me off to the bathroom Billcor!

the RS200 is quite a tiny little bit more of a legend than the sierra cossie lol

watching the pikes peak RS200 go up the goodwood hill last week on TV makes me wish even more I could have one of them someday

not many cars could make me want them over the 993 GT2 but for an RS200 I think an exception would have to be made

ticket on Fridays Euro for me lol

I would say that about right for an RS200. Quattro Sports are going for around that now and Im sure a Delta S4 sold for about £175k. Group B cars a different league from an RS500 Id say.

I would say that about right for an RS200. Quattro Sports are going for around that now and Im sure a Delta S4 sold for about £175k. Group B cars a different league from an RS500 Id say.

indeed m8

the person I brought my VR off had a mint Lancia Stratos in his garage when I collected the VR, red with gold wheels & the black bar thingy over the roof

awesome machine & I still kick myself for not asking for a sit in it!

He's got a Metro 6R4 tucked away in the garage behind.

well spotted MZpog

I was so focused on the RS200 I didn't see the metro peeking out - another monster of a group B car!

oh & I see what looks to be an original M3 Evo as well - wonder what other treasures are about there

Just noticed in the original link in thread, the car is photoshopped onto the background, its the same background pic and the car changes but not the photo. (if that makes sense)

I think some people just advertise at a silly high price in case some rich saudi Prince decides he wants it.