Ashlie Robinson

Loads of parts for late and early NEEDED!

Hi all. I have loads of parts that I need! I have two Corrado's one early one and one late one. If you have any or all of these parts please send me your price, Paypal email address and the condition of it. Thank you.

1994 Corrado

Fan resistor

Black leather door cards (late spec)

Passenger gearbox mount (The long metal bracket that bolts to the gearbox with two bolts and to the engine mount with one bolt.

I need the lid from the Coolant bottle with square plug.

Center dash console including ash tray and cigarette lighter etc. The previous owner decided to take the cigarette lighter and ash tray out by snapping them away in order to fit a CD holder. I need the whole piece that holds that lot and everything that goes along with it. including ashtray, cigarette lighter, housing etc.

Interior bonnet release catch.

The piece that holds the bonnet catch cable inside the engine bay.

Later spec interior light

Interior glove box light

passenger door lock metal rod that connects to the lock that you screw the plastic door pin onto.

Plastic door Lock pins

1989 Early Corrado 16V parts

Bonnet cable

Hand brake lever. Right down to the bit that bolts to the floor. (My handbrake button doesn't spring back out.)

Four Seat belt covers. (Plastic thing that clips over the big bolt that holds the seat belt to the car above your shoulder)

both door lock metal rod that connects to the lock that you screw the plastic door pin onto.

Passenger Lock pin

Cross member (The metal bar that the radiator sits on in the engine bay.)

Grey Front bumper (complete)

Should have the interior light, door pins, plastic door lock pins,glovebox light,handbrake handle, seatbelt covers and possibly a couple of other bits but I'm at work just now and can't be sure

1994 Corrado

I need the lid from the Coolant bottle with square plug. I have this

cigarette lighter. I have this.

Later spec interior light. I think I have this, but it seams easypops can sort it for you :)

Both above parts £20 posted if you need the light add £15.

It appears that easy and vaghag can sort on most bits but have listed others that I can help out

Obviously boys have listed what I have but ashlie see these guys first for the parts they have said and can help you out with the ones I have replied to below

Hi all. I have loads of parts that I need! I have two Corrado's one early one and one late one. If you have any or all of these parts please send me your price, Paypal email address and the condition of it. Thank you.

1994 Corrado

Fan resistor

Black leather door cards (late spec)

Passenger gearbox mount (The long metal bracket that bolts to the gearbox with two bolts and to the engine mount with one bolt. should have one of these

I need the lid from the Coolant bottle with square plug.

Center dash console including ash tray and cigarette lighter etc. The previous owner decided to take the cigarette lighter and ash tray out by snapping them away in order to fit a CD holder. I need the whole piece that holds that lot and everything that goes along with it. including ashtray, cigarette lighter, housing etc. have ashtray and cig lighter

Interior bonnet release catch. if its the handle yes have this

The piece that holds the bonnet catch cable inside the engine bay.

Later spec interior light have one of these

Interior glove box light have one of these

passenger door lock metal rod that connects to the lock that you screw the plastic door pin onto. have rod

Plastic door Lock pins

1989 Early Corrado 16V parts

Bonnet cable

Hand brake lever. Right down to the bit that bolts to the floor. (My handbrake button doesn't spring back out.) have handbrake lever

Four Seat belt covers. (Plastic thing that clips over the big bolt that holds the seat belt to the car above your shoulder)

both door lock metal rod that connects to the lock that you screw the plastic door pin onto. have these

Passenger Lock pin

Cross member (The metal bar that the radiator sits on in the engine bay.) have one of these

Grey Front bumper (complete)

have a silver one without fogs and indicators

Thanks guys, please could you inbox or email me with a breakdown of the parts you have and individual prices? I really need to get these car's finished...

Should have the interior light, door pins, plastic door lock pins,glovebox light,handbrake handle, seatbelt covers and possibly a couple of other bits but I'm at work just now and can't be sure

Thanks guys, please could you inbox or email me with a breakdown of the parts you have and individual prices? I really need to get these car's finished...

After easy and Vaghag sort you out pm me the paics that you still need and we can sort a price out

Cheers