So who's going? Didn't make it there last year in the Rado but its my first show this year with the car. Heading there after work tonight and very much looking forward to it!

VR6OC have 15 car car stand there. Feel free to pop over on Sunday but a number of us are camping the weekend

Ahh awesome, I've got mine on my sisters stand on the sunday so you can see your old wheels! I'll try pop across and say hello but I don't know any faces, or many names from VR6OC for that matter.

I'm hoping to pop down on the Sunday, but will most likely be parked in the general car park.

Has CCGB got a club stand? Probably a bit late now anyway

Yea cracking weekend, feeling a little burnt now. Nice to meet you guys albeit briefly

Corrado looked stunning, such attention to detail. Makes me realise I have plenty to do to get it up to standard... Oh and a turbo!

Not enough Corrado love for my liking lol, great to see them as they looked pretty scarce on Saturday, goes to show how too and far between they are becoming.

Would be great to see them all together one year under the Club banner.... that's if mine ever sees the road again :-(

there were a few on the VR6 stand mate :D

Aye I popped over on the Sunday, some nice motors, only one I spotted on the Saturday was a very clean white 16v with Borbet As, Hopefully the missus will be driving the T4 next year year and I might have mine on the road lol.

Aye I popped over on the Sunday, some nice motors, only one I spotted on the Saturday was a very clean white 16v with Borbet As, Hopefully the missus will be driving the T4 next year year and I might have mine on the road lol.

Let's hope so chief

I had mine on show on the saturday and sunday, my sister had booked the stand for sunday last minute so was pretty out of the way, we decided to go up on sat as well seeing as there was room. Didn't take any pictures and havn't seen a single picture online of it yet though :(