JAM11E

I'm Back.....

I sold my VR6 less than 10 months ago! Ever since the day it left me I had regretted it!

After looking at Corrado's for the past few weeks I had an opportunity that I just could resist. The only thing wrong with the car was that it needs a new head gasket and a little spruce up (even comes with the lovely black leather interior). The lovely gentleman who decided to sell it to me just hadn't the time to restore the car to it's former glory. He didn't want to see a car like this go to scrap so he has entrusted me to restore the car to it's former glory. All this for less than £1000 (i'm not going to reveal the exact price I paid but I got a very very good deal)

I'm picking the car up tomorrow and I cannot wait to get started....AGAIN! This time it's my weekend toy as opposed to my daily so hopefully this will last a fair bit longer than the last one!!

My Old one:

car1_zpsd92af540.jpg

New One:

11920470_10152974319250863_344445963_n_zpskh47uuem.jpg

What are the symptom of the headgasket?

If its mixing oil with coolant then investigate the heat exchanger before headgasket.