Mrbaldhead

My 1996 VR6 Corrado

Thanks :) the rear lights are all LED, looks like a space ship at night.

Plans well.....

Bodywork going in next week to repair stone chips and rear arch scrape and rust on both sills and rear window.

Already spent £682 on repair bills for simple things like wheel bearings, cv boots and various other little bits to get it all right.

Full wheel refer be to come next month and then getting all the leather interiour replenished by a car leather company.

More to come but my bank needs to gasp for air before any more.

It's had a new clutch, alternator, chains and engine skimmed on the head, new sump, new gearbox, 2nd hand pristine stock exhaust from Germany, battery, HT leads and plugs, service 600 miles ago and it is on Gaz race suspension.

More that has been done by previous owner as he owned it for 11 years. It's a super car that as of yet is all I expected and more!

Never seen led rear lights, sounds cool, be interested to see a night time picture.

Its always good to see another VR having money well spent on it. I've been taking lots of pictures as I replace and improve parts, in part to create more history for the car in the hope it's value is going to increase over the coming years.

Keep us up to date as things change!