thamouse1981

grey interior

Hi,

I have a good condition grey leather interior set from a late model VR6 Corrado (1995), comprising:

* heated front grey leather seats

* switch, relays and wiring harnesses

* rear seats

* front leather door cards (compatible with late-model window switches, 1992-onward)

* rear door cards

* standard grey A, B and C pillar plastics

* grey parcel shelf and grey rear speaker mounts (worked to accept larger speakers)

* central tunnel trim - clad with grey leather

* grey carpet set, including boot

In terms of condition, the seating itself is in above-good condition for a 1995 manufacture date, but is nonetheless not perfect. Wear is commensurate with age, but with no rips or tears to report. It would appear that the two front seats have, to some extent, been restored in their lifetime by a previous owner. The door cards are similar in condition, with commensurate wear and just require re-gluing.

All plastic mouldings are in good condition. The panel over the central tunnel has been custom-trimmed with a complementing grey leather interior. Condition is good mindful of its cabin position and exposure to wear/damage.

The carpet set is in good condition, but shall require cleaning. No cutting/ripping, or noticeable burns to report.

http://s410.photobucket.com/user/philip_grogan/library/Corrado%20Interior

Corrado_front_seats.jpg

Corrado_rear_seats.jpg

Corrado_door_cards.jpg

Corrado_central_trim.jpg

Corrado_gear_trim.jpg

Corrado_carpet_set.jpg

Corrado_heated_seats.jpg

Corrado_heated_seats_switch.jpg

Corrado_heated_seat_diagram.jpg

Corrado_rear_speaker_mounts.jpg

Corrado_parcel_shelf.jpg

I am looking for £650 as a whole ( based upon this thread: http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?50293-Grey-leather-interior-value ). It is the intention to sell the grey leather interior set as a whole, therefore no splitting shall be considered. However, I open to a best-offer. I am located in South Manchester, near to Manchester Airport.

I can get additional photos at weekend if required.