WillMK7

Corrado owners in the Salisbury area

Just wondering how many of us there are?

Would be good to arrange a meet, I'm relatively new to owning a corrado. So it'd be nice to meet others, see others cars,get some photography in etc seeing as we live in a nice part of the country :)

There ARE a few around. I'm over Southampton way, There is a sticky with locations in general chat. I'd join a meet if I could make it.

There are quite a few of us in the Hampshire/West Sussex area too. There was a meet organised a while back that was quite well attended, although I think its the time of year where lots are tucked up in the dry and off the road now. Spring time would be good as they'll all be coming out of hibernation!

Kev is in Salisbury, I'm in Blandford and there's a whole nest in Bournmeouth. However, as above, I'll be going SORN after the Resto show at the Bath & West.

Would suggest joining the CCGB too!

Looks like Salisbury maybe the epicentre of Southern Cville? Nice run up the A303 Sean. Just have to avoid that grey BMW estate with the blue lights! It like appearing from nowhere on that road.

At least you can get your foot down. Sherb to Blanny is a bit twisty and slow if you're behind stuff. Blanny to Salisbury is a great road. Talking of which. I'd love to get to Scotland for a blast!

It has to be the worst road in the world on a Friday afternoon though! Ive had to do far too many a weekend run on the 303 or 35 from Fareham to Plymouth, then back on a Sunday night (which is a touch better unless you get stuck behind a granny or a truck on the single carriageways!) :bad-words: