Lance08

corrado vr6, rebuilt engine, schrick manifold and cams, recaro interior

For sale is my pearl green corrado vr6 , I'm selling this fantastic car due to buying a diesel car for work during winter. The car has all the best modifications done to the car , engine completely rebuilt (re-bored, new chains etc) at stealth racing with all the receipts only 26000 miles ago to the sum of way over £7000 including cams and suspension. At this point schrick 268 cams and polished schrick vgi manifold was installed along with a chipstar piggy back ecu so the car could be remaped and it is running 223bhp and 211lbft of torque ( I have the dyno print out to prove ). The car breathes through a miltec stainless steel exhaust which sounds beautiful. Also a bmc cold air filter has been fitted. The engine has a vibratechnics front mount and has just had new wheel bearings along the o/s. After all of these modifications it purrs beautifully and drives great with the clutch having been replaced when the engine was rebuilt too. A few weeks ago i took it on holiday to the Lake District and it performed perfectly after clocking up 550 miles in a weekend. The interior has beige electric recaro seats. The rears are in excellent condition and the fronts are good too with abit of usual wearing to drivers bolster. A very nice momo wheel and alloy vr6 gear knob complement the interior and also a 6 cd alpine cd changer and headunit are installed to the car. It has recently had brand new uniroyal tyres all round on professionally refurbished alloys, so are in mint condition. The previous owner to me was a chap In his 60s who lovingly cared for the car for 14 years and had spent over £17000 during his ownership. The suspension is lowered slightly with h&r springs on koni shocks so the car rides well. Sunroof and spoiler 100% work as they should. Body work is good for its age,no typical nasty bubbling on the tailgate, polishes up nicely and looks smart however it does have a few minor age related marks but nothing major nor has it been involved in any accident (Hpi checked and all clear) ABS has recently had £1108 spent on it to get it reliable as most corrados suffer from pump issues, this has had a rebuilt pump and ECU so now works faultlessly. Brakes front and back are very good condition with the front discs being uprated to grooved discs. Comes with full service history and even the pdi check form from new. Has a remote Viper central locking kit fitted too. All in all this is a great vr6 corrado. Currently now sorn and off the road as I am now driving my diesel daily.

I cannot seem to upload photos as they are too large? but if anyone wants photos I can send direct to email. The car has mot until April and is advertised for £4200.

Edited by Lance08

Hello , thankyou for the kind comments. Yeah it is a great car, there are a good few rare parts on the car as you guys will know are expensive and hard to come by. And rightly so it has been on eBay 3 times, but no one has been serious or genuine in veiwing the car which I do find slightly odd. Perhaps it's just a bad time to sell.

• Like 1