macvwnut

Elsecar At The Races 2016

image_zpssqkt4dq2.png

Hi

As you maybe aware Elsecar Mega Meet has had to find a new venue for 2016 as we have outgrown the Heritage Centre. With a new venue we have a new name Elsecar At The Races 2016 the new venue is Doncaster Racecourse, show date 10th April.

We have a larger exhibition centre, larger hard standing outdoor area and more car parking facilities.

If you would like to apply for a indoor show and shine place please email your car details and some pictures to: [email protected]

If you would like to book a club stand please email your club name and number of spaces required to: [email protected]

If you would like to book a trade stand please email size you require for a price to: [email protected]

As always outdoor spaces will be first come first served on the day.

Please note we are currently working on our website which will have more info and allow you to pre book tickets.

Thank you

Elsecar At The Races Team

Ok, who'd be up for a CCGB club stand?

Need to assess realistic levels f interest before I request a stand :)

Tempest

Hi Eric, is the club stand outdoors do you know? can't be doing with the boom boom music indoors (its an age thing) great meet...great venue!

Hi Eric, is the club stand outdoors do you know? can't be doing with the boom boom music indoors (its an age thing) great meet...great venue!

Hi

We are at a new bigger venue this year, as always the club stands will be out side on hard standing area. Inside the exhibition centre is show cars.

As for boom boom we have decided against a DJ for your reason plan to have some easy listening tunes playing in the exhibition centre.

Email is open to book club stands.

Cheers Simon

Brilliant, don't mind easy listening, are you doing requests? Count me in for the clubstand

:lol: yes please to club stand this time :)

Ill bring my Kenny G collection if we are going easy listening

After a good few years away from the scene I purchased Nick Pascoes car in Octber and I've rejoined the CCGB 5mins ago. Just looked at the events on the CCGB website and most are fully booked for 2016. So if this one was going ahead I would definitely be up for attending.

Regards Fraser

Latest from the organisation team:

We have 5 cars booked for your club Corrado Club GB.

Can you please ask all your members to pre book a pre paid ticket through ElsecarAtTheRaces.com to confirm their place.

If you can send us a list of names who is on your club so that we can check they have booked a ticket.

All places need confirming by 15th March 2016.

Don't forget early bird ticket prices closes on 13th March 2016.

Tempest

Any more takers? Head over to the events calendar section on the CCGB website to add your name, otherwise the stand will not be of sufficient size. Plus I need to send a list of car details.

Discounted ticket prices valid only till 13 March 2016.

Tempest

I failed to get early bird ticket, just wondering if the club stand got booked or is there a general

lack of interest. Is anybody planning on making an appearance?

I failed to get early bird ticket, just wondering if the club stand got booked or is there a general

lack of interest. Is anybody planning on making an appearance?

I cant unfortunately this year mate as the wife is away so I have the zoo to look after!

Only have you at the moment, Bruny, and have informed the organisers that the CCGB will now only need a 3 car stand, just in case some more do rock up on the day.

Tempest

Oh dear, looks like I will be 'billy no mates' then. Hope the sun shines!

Yes a clash for us too this year as Jude is Running Manchester Marathon and i'm Running Sheffield Half Mara.

Bit gutted as it'll be the 1st one i've missed too.

Have a good day everyone.

Apologies but I am going to cry off the club stand, might go as a spectator to check out new show venue.