Red McGregor

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Volkswagen-Corrado-Headlight-Switch-all-models-/22198655

I haven't bothered as this is a better designed switch which does not run hot. I did not want to cut into the wiring as mine was not showing any signs of heat damage. Others may say differently, but I am definitely impressed with the quality and better lighting of the switch. You won't be disappointed

Thanks guys, I've sent a PM to Matt, should I still splice in the in line fuse to avoid fire risks as mentioned in another thread?

They don't get as hot being led's but I guess their is no harm.

Bought one of the group buy switches last Thursday and it was with me by Friday - dunno if this is Matt's normal turn round but I was more than happy as I needed it ASAP for the daily.

The LED colours are slightly off the normal illumination colours (new switch has a deeper green and a red rather than orange) but still doesn't look out of place. More to the point is it works a treat.

Stuart.

Many thanks for the love towards these switches, its very much appreciated. I would rather you forum guys buy them through the forum as they are a fair bit cheaper here, I have to pay eBay & Paypal fees on eBay.

I try to get them sent out as quick as possible but it varies with work commitments from time to time.

another 'Thumbs Up' for Matt's switches... I get a nice feeling of confidence every time I put my lights on