db82

what goes bang and 20 foot into the air??

Just happy that it didn't hit the AMG behind me. I might add it was a nice straight dual carriageway with a heavy right foot ;) don't think it would hapen at normal speeds

I have an appalling memory mate! I read old threads with interest like its the first time I have seen them, then see I actually replied to them. If I am like this at 35 I dread to think what I will be like in 20-30 years time..

As soon as I read it this morning I remembered a similar post from a few years back, took a bit of finding though

Good work finding the old thread, Sounds like i was going on the same runway at very similar speeds just a ikle faster, hope its not a sunroof design fault :/ got a new obe fitted last night so im water tight just need to get it sprayed

I remember reading that thread, can't believe it was 9 years ago :eek:

Doesn't time fly...just like sunroofs apparently :rolleyes:

Man that's embarrassing :)

I thought you were being sarcastic this time......I'm still not convinced :shrug:

I thought you were being sarcastic this time......I'm still not convinced :shrug:

I'm deadly serious unfortunately. As I said, my memory is abysmal. As I said previously, lost count of how many threads I've read and then been surprised to read that I contributed to them some years back - and have absolutely no recollection of the fact.

But then that probably explains my post count... quantity over quality!!

Wow! Hope there's no significant damager caused by it coming off.

looks like i have a very small paint chip, but got a new roof fitted that evening, luckly a freind had a spare in their garage unfortunalty its grey not black but had a quote for £100 to spray it up, considering how much of an arse it is to get the roof in and out, don't thin its a bad price. plus i have the remains of the old roof to paint match against :)