NewbridgeJob

Help me identify this plug

So I recently bought a valver that has an engine just sat on its mounts. It's mostly all plumbed and wired back in with the help of Lilfuzzer but I can't find out where these two wires live

They come from just behind the air box but I'll be damned if I can find where they go. No connections can be found.

I may have just been looking too long - it's been a long day

I'd say the small one is for the rad fan run on switch that fits to the front leftmost cam cover bolt, if the valver is a 2L thethe other one looks a bit like the Lambda connection or maybe the meteringmetering head control unit

That makes sense because the cam cover is missing, so I'll have to source on of those.

I think you're right with the lambda, the connection looks identicle from what I've seen. Where does it actually connect to? Is that on the back side of the engine?

It connects directly to the lambda. The lambda cable runs up next to the downpipe (drivers side) and there should be a bracket that they sit in on the rear engine mount. They connect together at the bracket mate.

Haha did you forget mate! I thought I told you what they were.

At the front left corner of your cam cover there was a snapped blade connector the small one is supposed to plug into

Haha did you forget mate! I thought I told you what they were.

At the front left corner of your cam cover there was a snapped blade connector the small one is supposed to plug into

Haha I obviously did mate..yeah it's completely gone so I'll have to sort it out