Sprinter53

VR6 badge red / chrom 535853679D NEW

Are these still available? I need a VR6 front grille badge, coil pack march 1994 model so I'm assuming it should be brushed?

Hi. I think brushed is from 8/94-6/95. You may need a red one. Your choose.

mfg chris

Aaaargh! Now that's just confused me, does anyone know the definitive answer? March '94 VR6, the rear badge is silver, what colour should the front grille badge be?

If your corrado script badge on the rear is body colour, red vr6 badge on front and rear.

Brushed chrome corrado script badge on rear, brushed chrome vr6 badge on front and rear

If your corrado script badge on the rear is body colour, red vr6 badge on front and rear.

Brushed chrome corrado script badge on rear, brushed chrome vr6 badge on front and rear

Thank you for that, brushed chrome it is then!

Mine showed up extremely fast (USA) and the quality is outstanding. Thank You for providing the corrado community with a difficult to find part.

Thank you for that, brushed chrome it is then!
Interestingly my black 95 vr came with a brushed chrome Corrado badge on the rear and red VR6 badges front and rear. I bought some silver ones, but have to admit I leave them off the car so no-one gets tempted to nick 'em..

A Corrado is for life, not just for the MOT.

Hi, are these still avaialable? If so, how much for a brushed silver VR6 grille badge.

Thank you.