jedi-knight83

Outdoor Go Karting - Whilton Mill - April 9th

Hello.

I've got 3 spaces for the first 2 rounds in my little championship. Your welcome to come and just race at this circuit, or if your interested in the full championship I'll put some details at the bottom of this post.

Whilton Mill National and International – Saturday April 9th, 2:45pm arrival – Rounds 1 & 2

Round 1 will be on the 960m National Track. 10 min qualifying, 20 min race.

kart-track-whilton-mill-national.jpg?w=400

There will be a short 5-10 min break and then Round 2 will be on the 1200m International Track. 10 min qualifying, 20 min race.

kart-track-whilton-mill-international.jpg?w=400

Race times

14:45 – Arrival, Sign in, Suit up, Briefing

15:30 – Race 1 10 min Practice / Qualifying

15:45 – Race 1 Start. 20 min sprint from a grid start

16:05 – Short break

16:15 – Race 2 10 min Practice / Qualifying

16:30 – Race 2 Start. 20 min sprint from a grid start

16:55 – Trophies, Lap times

Cost and Payment

For a non member the cost is £80 per driver for both races. This is payable to me not to the track. Please pay via the PayPal link below. Through this link you can then either pay via your PayPal account or, using the link just under the account login, from a credit or debit card.

paypal-purchase-button.png

The drivers list, circuit address, google maps link to the circuit and other details are on the website here:

https://thehirekartcup.wordpress.com/2016-races/r1-r2-whilton-mill/

Membership Info

For those interested in racing the whole championship I ask a £35 membership fee. This goes towards your races throughout the year and thus your race cost is cheaper than a non member. Members can track their progress on the championship table, be in for winning £15 per race and get preferential booking for the races with only 20 spaces available.

If your interested in racing in the championship you can sign up for one of the two remaining membership spaces. Details here:

https://thehirekartcup.wordpress.com/membership/

Thank you and feel free to ask any questions.

Nathan

I completely forgot about this! Can't make this one but I'm going to try and make the rounds 4/5/6 as they're relatively close to me.

I completely forgot about this! Can't make this one but I'm going to try and make the rounds 4/5/6 as they're relatively close to me.

send me your email and I'll add you to the mailing list as i won't post every race up on here.