jjgti

Matt grey 9a

Just "finished" my 9a after 3 and a bit years off the road! Novice driver smashed straight into the o/s door destroying the quarter panel and 9j borbet a's uuuch.....

Done the whole repair myself with the help of a couple of close friends Ofcourse, cut out a full quarter panel out of my donor shell sourced another door and wheels, Was originally white but have gone for a more stealthy look with the primer grey and Matt finish, I've come to realise I'm not a fan of sanding!!!! But shes now on the road, will collect all the pictures of the work and post soon, never carried out such a task as a full respray and quarter panel change before but I think she's turned out ok....7fc6e5b5b079e219ce71f3036fc99057.jpgeea95c746da589e84944e7317fa88808.jpg

Cheers, was terrifying cutting up my baby 😂 she's not perfect by far, got loads to do to make her spot on but..... For now I just want to enjoy driving her again woop woop!

Fair play a lot of people would of gave up properly including me! Real nice job! :-)