culshaw

Low-ish mileage VR in NI - £2150

According to the DVLA tax check website, it has MOT until 6 December this year.

I think what's happened is that it's had Northern Irish MOTs since 2010 and the NI and GB systems were only recently centralised, which is why the MOT check alone gives conflicting information. Doesn't explain the mileage issue though.

Still, registered April 1996, that's got to be one of the last ones. I actually think he could get away with asking for more. £2150 is what I paid for my non-leather interior, 1993 VR6 in 2014.

Thanks for your explanation. Like you I have concerns re the mileage and have emailed / left a message for the seller asking for more information and await a response. There have been 3 car from Northern Ireland on various sites in the last couple of weeks.

According to the DVLA tax check website, it has MOT until 6 December this year.

I think what's happened is that it's had Northern Irish MOTs since 2010 and the NI and GB systems were only recently centralised, which is why the MOT check alone gives conflicting information. Doesn't explain the mileage issue though.

Still, registered April 1996, that's got to be one of the last ones. I actually think he could get away with asking for more. £2150 is what I paid for my non-leather interior, 1993 VR6 in 2014.