sexybourbon

New drive shafts

Hi all just wondering where the best place to get new drive shafts from is ?

Im pretty sure iv goosed one of mine playing silly buggers but i cant tell wich one it is

Its not all the time that it does it and when it does its kind if an off throtlle knock that seems to change depending in speed , brakes are all fine and when you dip the clutch nothing changes wich leaves me to believe it could well be a shaft

Adrew pages can get me brand new ones from shafttech ?? But n idea of quality

Any help ?

Ohh and after last time i really cant be that arsed to mess rebuilding them my self and im to tight to let a garage do it

I used J and R too and no complaints. I did paint the main shaft for some extra protection.

I did exactly the same as JEZR. Good stuff

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Me too. N/S outer boot is a little oversized so leaks out a little but it's manageable, other than that they're perfect temporarily. The O/S doesn't have the girth of the original so I'd be a tad gentle, but worth it short term until you get your original sorted which is my intention Matt.

What is this "tad gentle" you speak of ? Haha

Cheers everyone

I spent a day last weekend fettling the car and checking things over , i found some slight play side to side on the driver side wich i think is something to do with the box rather than the shafts

Funny enough though the nocking noise i had has now hidden its self again and when i was last out it never made a noise !