Sign in to follow this  
Johnboy98

Just won these BBS Wheels on Ebay today!

Sheesh you are the fastest gun in the Midlands Jim....well you do seem to like Cowboy Hats !!;)

If you like the wheels then you have the best deal . The quality is A++, you could easily buy cheapo alloys and tyres from a dealer for more money.

Wow.. they are very very nice wheels. Just my cup of tea! Should suit the Corrado a treat mate :)

And yeah.. when it comes to the forums, I don't hang around :D :D

Just looked at them again and I think they are really cool, you may want to space them out into the arches for the maximum impact. :wink:

Just looked at them again and I think they are really cool, you may want to space them out into the arches for the maximum impact. :wink:

Should i have got wider...whats the standard size? Im more concerned with practicality and driveability than looks! :wink:

As they are 16" diameter, they are probably 7" wide, which would be the right size. 195 45 is more suited to a 16V/G60. 205 45 or 215 40 are more suited to a VR. 195 45 WILL be okay although you are going to get a marginal under read on your speedo. It will help acceleration a tad but u shouldn't notice.

As has been said a million times before 16" is the best compromise on the ride comfort v handling arguement.

Yeah agreed mate 16" are the way forward,I was gonna stick 205's or 215's on next but considering the price of these I thought it would be worth the compramise for a year or so...you reckon im gonna need to get the arches rolled when i do ?

I must admit never actually seen these wheels before but think theyre very nice and understated. Were they made to supply VW or are they an aftermarket wheel? As theyre made by BBS you can be sure they won't start peeling or going brown, and supplied with tyres, there's no doubt you have a good deal there...and cheap delivery!

I hate you!

I bought the same brands of wheels and tyres new 4 months ago.

I hanggled and haggled until I got the price down to £700.

£410! Lucky git!

If you wanna see what they look like on a C. Take a look at mine in the Gallery.

BBS wheels are real quality and have a lovely finish.

:lol: Go on hate me , hate me some more! I already had checked them out M8 just before bidding, after trawling these forum's I came across your motor and thats what helped me make my mind up !! :thumb right:

I was gonna share this Ebay find with all the other C owners...its just that i forgot !!

Hey In all fairness your price aint exactly a bad one......just not as good as mine :p :wink:

Tomorrow I will when the blighters turn up with some free anti-scum nuts there chucking in for free....! :mrgreen:

God im even starting to hate me aswell !! :oops:

http:// [url=http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_garage/WheelSearch.jsp?changeColor=Choose+Color&filterSize=16&filterFinish=&filterSpecial=Pricing&autoMake=Volkswagen&autoModel=Corrado+SLC&autoModClar=&autoYear=1993]http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_garage/ ... oYear=1993

Good website for a reasonable idea of how your wheels are gonna look :roll:

BBS RD Lightweight: 19.0lbs.

gorgeous wheels, I wish that they made them for G60's 4x100 bolt pattern, oh well I can just go out and buy some MINI wheels =-)P