Gjlaw1

Grey leather interior (seats and cards)

Hi - would be interested in a full grey leather interior - ideally front and rear seats plus the front and rear cards but maybe interested in separates (as a means to get to a full kit out).

Cheers

Gareth

(Northampton area)

Hi,

I have a good condition grey leather interior set from a late model VR6 Corrado (1995), comprising:

* heated front grey leather seats

* switch, relays and wiring harnesses for heated seats

* rear seats (does not include warning triangle or first aid kit)

* front leather door cards (compatible with late-model window switches, 1992-onward)

* rear door cards

* standard grey A, B and C pillar plastics

* grey parcel shelf and grey rear speaker mounts (worked to accept larger speakers)

* central tunnel trim - clad with grey leather

* grey carpet set, including boot

In terms of condition, the seating itself is in above-good condition for a 1995 manufacture date, but is nonetheless not perfect. Wear is commensurate with age, but with no rips or tears to report. It would appear that the two front seats have, to some extent, been restored in their lifetime by a previous owner. The door cards are similar in condition, with commensurate wear and just require re-gluing.

All plastic mouldings are in good condition. The panel over the central tunnel has been custom-trimmed with a complementing grey leather. Condition is good mindful of its cabin position and exposure to wear/damage.

The carpet set is in good condition, but shall require cleaning. No cutting/ripping, or noticeable burns to report.

http://s410.photobucket.com/user/philip_grogan/library/Corrado%20Interior

I am looking for £650 as a whole ( based upon this thread: http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?50293-Grey-leather-interior-value ). However, I'm open to a best-offer. I am located in South Manchester, near to Manchester Airport.

I am away until 23rd June, but I can get additional photos on my return if required.

Hi,

I have a good condition grey leather interior set from a late model VR6 Corrado (1995), comprising:

* heated front grey leather seats

* switch, relays and wiring harnesses for heated seats

* rear seats (does not include warning triangle or first aid kit)

* front leather door cards (compatible with late-model window switches, 1992-onward)

* rear door cards

* standard grey A, B and C pillar plastics

* grey parcel shelf and grey rear speaker mounts (worked to accept larger speakers)

* central tunnel trim - clad with grey leather

* grey carpet set, including boot

In terms of condition, the seating itself is in above-good condition for a 1995 manufacture date, but is nonetheless not perfect. Wear is commensurate with age, but with no rips or tears to report. It would appear that the two front seats have, to some extent, been restored in their lifetime by a previous owner. The door cards are similar in condition, with commensurate wear and just require re-gluing.

All plastic mouldings are in good condition. The panel over the central tunnel has been custom-trimmed with a complementing grey leather. Condition is good mindful of its cabin position and exposure to wear/damage.

The carpet set is in good condition, but shall require cleaning. No cutting/ripping, or noticeable burns to report.

http://s410.photobucket.com/user/philip_grogan/library/Corrado%20Interior

I am looking for £650 as a whole ( based upon this thread: http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?50293-Grey-leather-interior-value ). However, I'm open to a best-offer. I am located in South Manchester, near to Manchester Airport.

I am away until 23rd June, but I can get additional photos on my return if required.

Many thanks - I'll pm you if that's ok - I'm not looking for the the plastic parts or carpets but the seats look great...

Guest sam1990rhodes

will these fit your Gareth? thought you had the back seat bench without the center pull up bit?

Hi Sam - you are right mine doesn't have the centre bit - it's one long bench like seat - I'd assumed they were all interchangeable? Are they not?

Cheers

Gareth

Guest sam1990rhodes

im not 100% sure to be honest, id assume so.

im not a fan of the centre bit though, much prefer the smooth bench look.

I agree although I think my days of spending time on the back seat of any car/van are some way behind me

Would be interested to know if the flat/bench type and the one with the centre bit are interchangeable - anyone?

Cheers

Gareth

Is the bracket that the mid seat section screws onto not missing from the flat bench type?

Having converted mine from a flat cloth rear to super scrummy heated black leather, I can confirm it is possible but in addition to the seats you'll need a bracket fabricating to tap into the body or you'll need to weld on a bracket from a scrapper. Also you'll need the back tunnel plastic where the ashtray fits as the armrest version is different with 4 holes in it where the arm rest bolts through.

I got my bracket from daves16v who made a great stainless bracket and I'd check if he has any left if you don't want to weld.