easypops

Bonnet release cables

We(myself and Goldie) decided to try these bonnet release cables from the USA, they were the ones being talked about recently, they needed the length modified to fit correctly, I test fitted one on my red VR to get the correct size and after a bit of trial and error it now works perfectly.

There are 6 for sale, all have been cut to the correct length and are ready to fit

Price is £30 collected or £32.50 delivered each

5419321D-D547-4B46-BD84-429D3AAF1D5B.jpg

94F64D59-66BC-43B2-BB25-0E6835A10AF5.jpg

No worries guys, I'll sort it this evening as I'm at work st the moment.....so strange being on the other side :lol: , not used to being a seller

Martin, can you keep one for me and I'll call over to collect when I'm back next month?

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

Of course Diarmaid, and also of course Pete, I'll PM you later......not you D, I'll see you whenever:)

Looks like one left

Both PM's sent , best check you have room in your messages, I think they stack up until space is cleared? :)

Could I say thanks to easypops and goldie for sorting this out,its members like you that's helping keep our beloved Corrado's on the road,even though I haven't purchased one,I appreciate the time and effort involved in doing this,

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Could I say thanks to easypops and goldie for sorting this out,its members like you that's helping keep our beloved Corrado's on the road,even though I haven't purchased one,I appreciate the time and effort involved in doing this,

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ditto the above.... just a note for others that need them AnnaVR6 posted last week that they are back in stock at VWHeritage... Classic part have had them remade.

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?94856-Corrado-bonnet-cables-Now-in-stock&highlight=Classic+part

Edited by delfinis38

Don't suppose there's any plans to import some more of these? Was up at Stealth Racing today (getting my bonnet cable sorted again!) and looks like I need a new one. They said they'd be interesting in buying a few off whoever was importing them, as they said they get quite a lot of calls about snapped bonnet cables too - so I think you could easily shift another batch if you did buy more?

We will be getting more, sadly it's not an instant thing but it is under way, I'll post up as soon as more arrive :)