karmannski

1995 16V Maroon- price drop to £2500 - Suffolk

Sealing my Corrado 16V engine code 9a one of the last made by Karmann.4 owners,very good condition, I have spent ££££ to bring it back to that stage. Car has got new timing belt and tenssioner,watter pump, thermostat, alternator,all new injectors, all rod end,2x fishbones, new radiator + new motor fan, new heat blower, plugs, leads, Stainles steal exhaust system with de-cat pipe,all new PAGIT discs and pads, new pistons and seals in all calipers, new hand brake line, all new brake pipes,new battery.

Was serviced every 7k miles. Drives fantastic and very good on MPG if you want it to be. I was able to cover over 600miles on one tank! Thats over 40MPG! Daily driver car if you want it to be!

All 4 new winter tyers (Dunlop&Goodyear), got set of BBS 15' rims to go with it but no tyers on them.

Interior is very tidy, seats are in excelent confition, nothing broken, everything is working. Leather steering whell and gear knob, sunroof is working, no watter leaks in to the cabin and no engine leeks.

Car has got a large folder with 1inch of all bills and invoices that were spent on this car. Has got Sigma alarm fully working two set of keys. 12 months MOT.

Genuine reason for sale.

Car can be delivered to any place in UK, usualy it is 60-90p per mile when I use Shiply.com.

Price: £2500 ono + justs passed MOT (next 10.08.2017)

Lowestoft

IMG_1589_zpsxlpb575t.jpg

IMG_1586_zpsjrdewdrv.jpg

IMG_1574_zps2m1o7xue.jpg

IMG_1572_zpstx78ugis.jpg

IMG_1566_zpsclkh4hgq.jpg

IMG_1565_zpsgvauq9wb.jpg

IMG_1555_zpsetvhgy54.jpg

IMG_1554_zpsrh0g5jlr.jpg

IMG_1550_zpsekkiwfq3.jpg

IMG_1543_zpsbmusvbkn.jpg

IMG_1542_zpsfoqq6fqe.jpg