rado mc

VR6 Automatics

I drive a Midnight Blue VR6 auto, the late model without the sport switch.

It's great fun to drive, you can take it easy around town or if you plant your foot mine takes it all the way to the redline before changing up, amazing how smooth the change is for the age of the car too.

Best of all, last time I looked there were only 42 left in the UK!

I used to have a midnight blue auto, really liked the drive. I would generally prefer the manual, but the condition made me buy it...N866 XSS

I drive a Midnight Blue VR6 auto, the late model without the sport switch.

It's great fun to drive, you can take it easy around town or if you plant your foot mine takes it all the way to the redline before changing up, amazing how smooth the change is for the age of the car too.

Best of all, last time I looked there were only 42 left in the UK!

I'm still yet to drive my auto... she runs now but theres still a lot of work to do, I'm halfway through the sunroof at the moment and still have all the susspension and brakes to overhaul, still can't make my mind up on the auto box, mines busted so the temptation to go manual is there - but like you say not many left.

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/vehicle/volkswagen_corrado_vr6_auto

I guess it was the unloved brother for many years so would of been first in the parts bin!

I have owned a VR6 Midnight Blue automatic M843 JPC for the last 17 years. Body work has really lasted well and the engine/transmission just keeps going without having had to do any major work - apart from head gasket. Gearbox still works perfectly after 179K miles. Gulp!

I have a 1995 VR6 in Aqua Blue with 130k, Its a pleasure to drive for such an old car its remarkably smooth. Only had it for a year or so, and have covered only 3k or so miles. I've changed the oil and filter on the gearbox, given the car a full service, and am in the process of changing the front abs sensors, front wheel bearings and hubs, front suspension top mounts, and also coolant temperature sensor.