edd

H&R VR6 anti roll bar 25mm front and rear

Any one got any experience of these?

The H&R are both 25mm front and rear as opposed to eibach and KW which I think are 22mm front and 25mm rear.

My main reason for considering the slightly more expensive H&R option is that I want them to be a black finish whereas eibach are red and KW yellow, however I'm not sure if there is any significance of the extra 3mm in terms of the handling etc....

Cheers

Edd

Bump. Anyone? Want to get these ordered if no bad words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't put 25mm on the front personally (and I didnt, went for kw). Think there's probably good reason why the vast majority of manufacturers have that 25/22mm split... Probably understeery with too thick a front.

That's my thoughts and I'm sure I've heard others say the same on here, just couldn't find through the search. How'd you find the KW, are yours yellow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh, they're yellow, but I blended in some v2s :thumb right::thumb right:

I like them, and it's a well worthwhile mod, but cant say I had a 'wow' moment on the test drive... unlike, that is, the vibratechnics mounts. Those poly bushes for the front is hands down the sh1ttiest thing I've ever encounted (and I've been to Morocco), so maybe its tainted them forever haha. Christ knows what an extra 3mm will present. Godspeed.

Edited by Hisnibs