Joe3954

42K miles 91 G60 Tornado red

Just putting feelers out there folks, the G-lader will be for sale. Unfortunately my wedding, honeymoon and funding my pilots license need extra funds.

It's near mint, cloth interior, has had charger serviced by Jabba when I bought it 2 years ago along with cam belt, full stainless supersprint exhaust and eibach 20mm lowering springs just to make it look and handle better have got original springs.

Have got every MOT since 94 to prove mileage and have all log/service books etc etc.

Been garaged its whole life, owned for the majority of its life by a lovely old chap named Howard who I bought it off and it was also garaged. I've serviced it fully myself since having it coolant change oil change plugs K&N filter and I'm going to do the brakes soon, as I've bought some braided hoses so I will for them on. I've fitted new engine sound deadening.

All electrics work perfectly no faults anywhere including sunroof tilt and slide. No rust. The only downside is the rubber roof trims are cracking. I will buy some off Karmanski when the clips become available so that may well be sorted too.

If anyone wants to in a way reserve it or ask any questions, fire away.

Would ideally like it to go to someone who will look after her and not use as a daily. It is a regrettable sale.

Will probably put it up for about 11kONO what do you guys think?

Thanks

Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Joe3954

Thanks Bill, just a note if anyone wants some more photos if they're interested PM me your email and I can sort them out for you

e569a1bde50a76a540c9b159dfa057c5.jpg

Photo of the pain of removing old German glue - was relieved at this point with one panel remaining!

Prices on Corrado's are so hard to pin down really. So 11k is certainly strong money, but I think you should certainly give it a try at that price! :)

Prices on Corrado's are so hard to pin down really. So 11k is certainly strong money, but I think you should certainly give it a try at that price! :)

Just basing it a little on what I've seen recently. I'm certainly open to offers though. Look at a couple on eBay right now I've taken a couple of screenshots

2181ead66b31ba51236307871039f742.png

22205767111bc8946b95ce7d49dc17e4.png

Thats fair enough. There may be someone out there willing to pay that. Just bear in mind that those are traders so will obviously hike up the price pretty heavily.

Thats fair enough. There may be someone out there willing to pay that. Just bear in mind that those are traders so will obviously hike up the price pretty heavily.

indeed they will sean!!

the storm on the same site as the blue M reg VR shown above was purchased by the trader for under £4K & he is trying to sell it for £9k with barely doing anything to it

however - it is about time a decent 'owner' got a good price for a cracking car rather than these CNUT traders getting all the cream - good luck with the sale

Cheers Sean, still open to offers so anyone can fire away and I'll consider all of them if I get any that is. Hopefully the right buyer will come along - there's not many with this low mileage so hopefully fingers crossed

indeed they will sean!!

the storm on the same site as the blue M reg VR shown above was purchased by the trader for under £4K & he is trying to sell it for £9k with barely doing anything to it

however - it is about time a decent 'owner' got a good price for a cracking car rather than these CNUT traders getting all the cream - good luck with the sale

bloody hell that trader is really chancing his arm! Spread the word amigos I'd appreciate it greatly

bloody hell that trader is really chancing his arm! Spread the word amigos I'd appreciate it greatly

joe my gf was & is still fuming!!

plethora of lies by the trader when came to buy. bartered on the winning ebay price. moaned like a drain about chains not done & plenty of other things. agreed to give gf 1st option to buy back

FULL OF FRICKING COW BACK END OUTPUT!!!! then trying to make a hell of a load of cream from it

joe my gf was & is still fuming!!

plethora of lies by the trader when came to buy. bartered on the winning ebay price. moaned like a drain about chains not done & plenty of other things. agreed to give gf 1st option to buy back

FULL OF FRICKING COW BACK END OUTPUT!!!! then trying to make a hell of a load of cream from it

That's why they're hated!!!! Sorry to hear that mate, sounds like a complete wnaker

That's why they're hated!!!! Sorry to hear that mate, sounds like a complete wnaker

indeed they are Joe

the full story is a shocker!!

we would not be bothered if he hadnt made such a fuss & lied so badly about 'always wanted a storm....never going to sell it...plans to restore & take to shows....promise to give 1st option...lie fricking lie'

final point being that the advert he has done makes no mention of if he has done the chains - which he used as a main point to drive his winning ebay bid down to get it cheaper

That's really really out of order. I'd of probably told him to stuff it if he turned up and started tyre kicking, unbelievable!

That's really really out of order. I'd of probably told him to stuff it if he turned up and started tyre kicking, unbelievable!

regrettably, due to other circumstances, at the time it wasnt feasible for us to keep the storm & i foolishly told the gf to accept the offer as, again at that moment in time, she wanted it gone due to some idiot crashing into her & a looming possibility of not being able to insure it again

yes, it was the storm that was knocked & the repair was ok but not amazing. FYI anyone going to see it, check out the passenger wing ;)

i thought i was going the right thing by telling her to let him have it. in retrospect we both wish we had told him to go run off a pier & then sold it to the guy on standby from solihull

you live & learn i guess but to then see it advertised with a £5K hike just makes it a whole lot more sour!!!

oh & i will mention that he also moaned about a suspected head gasket & i doubt he has done anything about that as well as the chains - though i am positive it was perfectly fine

You do live and learn! Hopefully he'll get his comeuppance one day.

What do you guys think it's worth honestly? 9-10k? - I don't want to give it away as they're so rare nowadays.

There was a nice white one on here a while ago and I think that sold for 8k maybe? Was higher mileage than mine but think it might of had a respray. Can't remember. If the right buyer comes along this side of the new year. She will regretfully have to go

You do live and learn! Hopefully he'll get his comeuppance one day.

What do you guys think it's worth honestly? 9-10k? - I don't want to give it away as they're so rare nowadays.

There was a nice white one on here a while ago and I think that sold for 8k maybe? Was higher mileage than mine but think it might of had a respray. Can't remember. If the right buyer comes along this side of the new year. She will regretfully have to go

hopefully he will m8! i know i would like to stamp on his bollocks if i ever saw him!!

i think you are around the right mark when considering all your charger has BUT it may mean you have to hang on to it longer to find the right buyer

suck it & see so to speak if you are not in a hurry

hopefully he will m8! i know i would like to stamp on his bollocks if i ever saw him!!

i think you are around the right mark when considering all your charger has BUT it may mean you have to hang on to it longer to find the right buyer

suck it & see so to speak if you are not in a hurry

Cheers mate, appreciate the advice. Fingers crossed!

I have seen this car in the flesh and can testify that it is mint and that the pics do not do it justice. And no I haven't got round to fitting the seats yet before you ask. Lol.