G60BERT

Newbie hello

Hello all, Newbie from teesside.

I was at Harewood house over the weekend & had my G60 on the display there, spoke to some great fellow corrado owners & the quality of corrado's was awesome, couldn't want for a better display of the super coupes.

After speaking to a few lads I decided it was time to join the forum, I am part of VAGCARS north east but it seams to have gone very quiet.

I'll be sure to get some pics up of the car asap.

Looking forward to meeting the group & seeing the cars.

Cheers, Rob

Hi Rob

Was it you with the home air-ride install? Apologies, so many new names and a substantial alcohol intake has made my memory a little hazy of the weekend.

Hi Rob

Was it you with the home air-ride install? Apologies, so many new names and a substantial alcohol intake has made my memory a little hazy of the weekend.

Yeah it was mate, with the red tank & copper hardlines. I know how you feel, I had to have a little nap & a word with myself Saturday afternoon haha.

We're you the lad with the R32 conversion?

Awesome car mate, one of my favourites from the weekend. Those copper lines are a work of art!

The R32 is Aaron's, mine was the one next to his on the BBS CH's

welcome to the forum rob good few of us teessiders on here from what ive read although were pretty spread out. where in Teesside are you from? im a guisborough lad and I know theres another guisborough fella on here!

Awesome car mate, one of my favourites from the weekend. Those copper lines are a work of art!

The R32 is Aaron's, mine was the one next to his on the BBS CH's

Thank you, very much appreciated.

Ah yes, I remember you sir, the paint on yours was brilliant...... if I get mine done again I'll be in touch for the paint shops number.

welcome to the forum rob good few of us teessiders on here from what ive read although were pretty spread out. where in Teesside are you from? im a guisborough lad and I know theres another guisborough fella on here!

I'm in Marton bud, but from Kirkby in Cleveland originally.

Do you go in the voyager? Got a mate who I drink with in there.

I'm in Marton bud, but from Kirkby in Cleveland originally.

Do you go in the voyager? Got a mate who I drink with in there.

I don't mate I only moved to guisborough around 4 years ago so i'm not a local originally. ah Marton's only up the road. should try and arrange to meet up at some point I think I'm meeting Andy the other lad in a few weeks as we both work away and its the only time were home at the same time if you fancy it?

Hi mate

As vwfil mentioned I,m a Guisborough lad too and frequented the Voyager many a time...!

Just back from offshore and was gutted I missed The VW Festival at Leeds...it looked a great day.

Looking forward to catching up mate

Andy

I don't mate I only moved to guisborough around 4 years ago so i'm not a local originally. ah Marton's only up the road. should try and arrange to meet up at some point I think I'm meeting Andy the other lad in a few weeks as we both work away and its the only time were home at the same time if you fancy it?

Yeah sounds good mate, just let me know & hopefully I'm about.

Hi mate

As vwfil mentioned I,m a Guisborough lad too and frequented the Voyager many a time...!

Just back from offshore and was gutted I missed The VW Festival at Leeds...it looked a great day.

Looking forward to catching up mate

Andy

Was a great wkend, never seen so many rado's. Nice, 2 off is the best feeling.

Yeah, looking forward to meeting local corrado fans.

Yeah sounds good mate, just let me know & hopefully I'm about.

Was a great wkend, never seen so many rado's. Nice, 2 off is the best feeling.

Yeah, looking forward to meeting local corrado fans.

yeh no worries pal I'll drop you a pm when me and andy sort out when were both home.