Daveproyoyoyo

Various interior parts.

1) The little Karmann badge on the gear stick surround. Mine has fallen off and left just the silver coloured part underneath.

2) Passenger side air vent closest to the door has lost the wheel for opening and closing the vent. Not sure if I need just the wheel or the whole unit. Not sure if there are different colours, the interior is grey but this vent is black.

3)Front ash tray in black. The mechanism is totally broken and is held in with blue tack at the moment :-)

4)The rear ash tray in grey.

5) My drivers side bolster closest to the door though is still in an absolute state, especially noticeable now I have taken it all to bits. The foam has completely collapsed and the material has completely worn through beyond saving. I noticed that the bolster for the right hand side of the passenger seat is identical to this one when I took it apart and wondered if anyone maybe had the foam and grey cover by any chance? I know the foam is obsolete and I'm not certain but the other grey interior Corrados I have seen seem to mostly share the same material on the bolsters, you lot probably know better than I though. I just thought that a passenger side bolster would have a lot less wear on that side as you wouldn't be dragging your arse over that bit like on the drivers side.