eugopnosaj

OBD2 MFA average speed error?

Ok guys so I've fitted the OBD2 conversion that I bought from Richard (P3rks) on here, was easy enough, had a couple of issues but resolved them in the end.

Had quite a few errors codes to clear and now I'm only left with a grounding error for the lambda sensor - I couldn't get the original one out so I swapped the plugs, just need to check the connections.

Anyway after taking her for a drive I've noticed that the average speed is waaaay off. I did a couple of miles along dual carriage ways so 70+ and then the 30mph road back to the house so it should be higher than this no? Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks!

Higher than what? I don't know whether its distance over speed or time, so unless you spent considerably more time on the motorway then it may reflect this. Use MFA setting A, and reset it regularly at different speeds to see if its roughly matching from there. That'll probably give you a better idea overall.