StueyB

Breaking - '96 Blackbery VR6 Auto - *UPDATE 2* (first page)

Gear knob?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Again not sure it came with car. I'll have a dig though.

Aerial Base still hanging around?

Confident I have an aerial base for you. I'll have a dig this coming weekend if it's still needed.

Scanned the whole thread and don't see whether anyone took the interior? If not, what type was it??

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was black leather. I've had this and swapped it into mine (+sold grey leather) ready to fit some matching Black Leather Recaro Pole Positions.

hey mate

have you got the rear beam including mounting brackets? (for 5 stud, disc brake model)

cheers

Have a complete rear beam, 5 stud VR6 perfect for powdercoat / refurb. Let me know if you are still looking.

Gear knob?

Auto gear knob?

Think I've got a brand new one somewhere that I bought before doing the manual conversion..

Auto gear knob?

Think I've got a brand new one somewhere that I bought before doing the manual conversion..

Manual mate

does the shell have any of the white plastic scuttle clips left that havent been busted? Assuming you still have the shell??

Shell is long gone however if you share a picture of what you want, I have a large back catolgue of clips now.

Hi mate, I'm looking for a N reg corrado shell so I can take my project to the next level. If you don't have one do you know someone who does. Thanks

Hi mate, I'm looking for a N reg corrado shell so I can take my project to the next level. If you don't have one do you know someone who does. Thanks

Why is it you need a n reg one?

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Because it's the reg they stopped making them, plus my name starts with and N just in case I wanna put a private plate on it. I know it sounds cheesy but that's me hah.

Hi fella,

Don't suppose you still have the indicators at all do you? If so how much would you want for them?

Do you have the piece of square(ish)black plastic that sits behind the driver side headlight and in front of the air box that is attached via a screw at the top to the slam panel. Someone/something has just pinched mine off the drive last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk