92DubyaPB

Looking at new o2

Hello everyone, I'm dropping almost 500 on new parts including an o2 sensor. Bosch is oe if I'm not mistaken, however I know ngk is a good brand. Has anyone ever used a ngk o2? It's a little cheaper for me and I just want to be sure it'll be ok and not screw with something or fail in a month. Any input appreciated.

Hello everyone, I'm dropping almost 500 on new parts including an o2 sensor. Bosch is oe if I'm not mistaken, however I know ngk is a good brand. Has anyone ever used a ngk o2? It's a little cheaper for me and I just want to be sure it'll be ok and not screw with something or fail in a month. Any input appreciated.

Just had to Google to find out what the O2 sensor is called in the UK - lambda probe. Now I know what you mean :) I didn't realise NGK produced one for the Corrado. The Bosch one seems to be pretty standard over here from what I can tell (available from most parts places pretty cheap) so think that's the one I would go for personally, if the price difference is not that significant.

Just had to Google to find out what the O2 sensor is called in the UK - lambda probe. Now I know what you mean :) I didn't realise NGK produced one for the Corrado. The Bosch one seems to be pretty standard over here from what I can tell (available from most parts places pretty cheap) so think that's the one I would go for personally, if the price difference is not that significant.

Haha, yea meant to put lambda in parentheses. I didn't realize they made them either, which is why I asked, but if majority use bosch I'll probably go with that. Unless my bank account says otherwise 😂