delfinis38

G60 questions..

so I've been looking at a G60 its a 92 model.... I know the VR6 had a mixture of early and late parts around this time.... but not sure on the G60.

this car has early interior. with late bonnet, wings and grill but early chin spoiler... could It be a model that had left over bits from the parts bin.

or were G60's all early cars, so this car has had a bit of an accident in the front. it says its an original car.

thoughts please...

Edited by delfinis38

G60s came with the early and late exterior but only early interiir as far as I know.

Not sure what you mean about the chin spoiler? Thought these were all 90mm on the earlier models.

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

The parts combination sounds about right. 92/J got facelifted externals, but retained the early interior stuff.

I had a '92 G60 a few years back, it also had a late bonnet & wings but 90mm spoiler and early heater controls and window switches.

92/93 was a crossover point, as early VR's (J/K reg) had the old style interior switches too

I had a '92 G60 a few years back, it also had a late bonnet & wings but 90mm spoiler and early heater controls and window switches.

92/93 was a crossover point, as early VR's (J/K reg) had the old style interior switches too

Thanks chaps.

Some 92 G60s although had early interior had a later ateering wheel which is much nicer as well as the facelift body parts.