Jim

Speedo Binnacle Cover Reproductions - NOW AVAILABLE (December 2016)

I'll take a set of these please. Only bought the car today and already spending !! Paypal ok Jim ?

Amazingly am already down to my last 3 pairs so I best get another order placed! Thanks for your orders / support guys.

OK folks I only have one pair left unspoken for. I've put in an order for 20 more pairs and these will be here early in January.

Cheers.

OK - will send you a PM mate.

That's it.. all gone until the next batch land.

Folks - I had two seperate payments on the 26th December for a pair of trim pieces. 1 from Asif (with no address or forum user name supplied) and one from Gareth (with no forum name mentioned, but address included) - can Asif let me know who he is and what his postal address is please, and can Gareth let me know who he is on the forum too? Thanks :)

Folks - I had two seperate payments on the 26th December for a pair of trim pieces. 1 from Asif (with no address or forum user name supplied) and one from Gareth (with no forum name mentioned, but address included) - can Asif let me know who he is and what his postal address is please, and can Gareth let me know who he is on the forum too? Thanks :)

Hi. I'm Gazg60 on the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi. I'm Gazg60 on the forum

Err.. so Gareth. OK - I will update my notes. Thanks!

Posted out all outstanding pairs today with the exception of STORM 2 (waiting to confirm address) and Jim Bowen (waiting for payment and address info).

Cheers all :)

Posted out all outstanding pairs today with the exception of STORM 2 (waiting to confirm address) and Jim Bowen (waiting for payment and address info).

Cheers all :)

Got mine today. Many thanks

Folks - got a brand new batch delivered today if anyone is after a set :) Cheers.