VEEDUBBED

Bored..

Haha, me too. Theres only so much Paw Patrol and Team Umizoomi you can watch!

Its not good as looking after the kids at home means I can't work on the car, so it keeps leading me to spend online on it instead!

Must get out and take them to the park at least just to occupy my mind!

As title, borrrrrred...

my day every day at work!!! lol

dreaming of yellow 4 pots is helping a tad though

Indeed work can be very boring....we are in lock down mode atm, so hands of the servers until after peak..... I've bought way to much stuff of the net in the last week or two....

Edited by Dogma

Indeed work can be very boring....we are in lock down mode atm, so hands of the servers until after peak..... I've bought way to much stuff of the net in the last week or two....

yep - no updates before the holidays means trying to while away the 8 hours

ho hum, last day till 4th Jan

yep - no updates before the holidays means trying to while away the 8 hours

ho hum, last day till 4th Jan

4th Jan nice one.

You need a project. Matchstick Corrado sculpture? Extremely hard puzzle? Anything for the car need polishing by hand?

4th Jan nice one.

our place shuts between crimbo & new year but i added an extra day

crimbo is always my longest holiday period of the year, i said to the gf the other day that i should really change that next year & have the longer holiday in the warm summer lol

You need a project. Matchstick Corrado sculpture? Extremely hard puzzle? Anything for the car need polishing by hand?

i have projects galore at home, what with the house renovation & 2 rado's!!

unfortunately i cant bring that work to work :( lol

HA HA..my dear ratty friends, i'm not working At all!!!

At home..with a BLOODY BUSTED ANKLE! doing My nut in.

My nasty 2 year old daughter trying to kick My cast, throwing things at me Too.. Bloody wretch..

our place shuts between crimbo & new year but i added an extra day

crimbo is always my longest holiday period of the year, i said to the gf the other day that i should really change that next year & have the longer holiday in the warm summer lol

lol I've run-out of holiday this year, due to going to see the Grandparents alot, couldn't resist my Granddad request to visit more. :)

HA HA..my dear ratty friends, i'm not working At all!!!

At home..with a BLOODY BUSTED ANKLE! doing My nut in.

My nasty 2 year old daughter trying to kick My cast, throwing things at me Too.. Bloody wretch..

hehe kids! just give her a pen to draw nice little picture's on your cast that will keep her busy for hours :)

Edited by Dogma

I've been off for a week today, and go back Saturday 7th. I've still got 19 days leave to take before April too, although no doubt the vast majority of that will end up being carried over as usual. Still no time to work on the car though. Go figure................

I've been off for a week today, and go back Saturday 7th. I've still got 19 days leave to take before April too, although no doubt the vast majority of that will end up being carried over as usual. Still no time to work on the car though. Go figure................

Take some time off and sort that car out, it's going to start feeling left out and you have more than enough spare. :)