SonOfTheFire

1992 Volkswagen Corrado G60 loads of extras

Updated as price entered incorrect, looking £3000 or €4000

Hello all,

it is with heavy heart that I am selling my G60 but as I am moving state side i can not bring my beloved Corrado with me. Just to note before you read this entire article, the Rado is a Northern Ireland Reg and is currently in storage in Dublin. I can meet for the car to be viewed or can collect anybody at the Dublin or Belfast Airports and help with delivery to the UK depending on cost.

Good points:

It has been modified but i think to a good level. The paint is a 2nd place winner in the NI Dubshed 2015. It is hard to see in the pictures but it is a flip paint from purple to gold.

The door handles have been changed to eliminate the every failing original OEM handles.

The ride has been modified also to Air-Ride ( German Air-ride System)and can be raised or lowered from inside the car, see photo for in dash gauges.

I have fitted this and a boost gauge in to the centre console and can demonstrate the operation and show the new owner where the air lines have been laid.

The Alloys are 17" with new tyres, i will include spacers and extra long wheel nuts for show purpose.

The front end has just been rebuilt: Wishbones, inner and outer track rods, drop links, front brakes disks and pads, callipers over hauled.

She has had an Oil change with Filter and new Spark plugs replaced. The Power steering fluid has been changed Green stuff of course.

There are more spares in the boot as the top mounts will need replacing but are included. as well as a rocker cover gasket and 2 CV boots that weren't used in the service.

I have fitted a cup holder to the centre console where the Radio was and the radio is now in the glove box, can be swapped back around in 30 minutes but i value coffee over radio1 in the morning.

The rear spoiler works via switch and automatically when driving.

She has a fully working TOAD Alarm immobilizer and a fuel pump cut out switch fitted. The heater matrix is also fully working

She pulls around 8PSI at 5500 in 2nd and 3rd but i would recommend a G-Lader service to change the Apex strips. There is plenty of life left in the Car and she drives solid and goes round the corner as if on rails.

Bad Points:

As you can see in the pictures the driver seat doesn't have any tears but the foam is failing on the bolster.

There is no rust on the car and the paint will only need a god polish to bring back to life.

The sunroof tilts but doesn't slide and the part that is broken can not be replaced.

The Car has MOT and Tax until June, the log book is present and in my name. there are two keys one of is the G60 Ralley bullet key, i unfortunately only have 1 TOAD Fob but this can be replaced at Toad uk. Any questions just ask on 00353834835238. Easiest to send via whatsapp or email on [email protected]

Price is £3000 or swap for VR6

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85345[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85360[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85359[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85358[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85357[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85356[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85355[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85354[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85353[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85352[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85351[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85350[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85349[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85348[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85347[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85346[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]85361[/ATTACH]

Edited by SonOfTheFire