eddy.h

inconsiderate mong

yesterday i had an inconsiderate mong block my driveway all day ( 0950 to 1800 ) it took 2 phone calls to the police to get it moved by the time it was on the truck it was about 1555 by the time the inconsiderate mong got back from work it was 1810 if you wood like to share the video please do

I get this a lot, but not for all day long. For a while kids would leave their scooters, bikes etc on the dropped kerb to my drive. Got fed up moving stuff so ran things over one time, abd another time i picked their stuff up and gave it away to a work colleagues kids. Doesn't happen anymore.

That's friggin ridiculous, so inconsiderate. Some people just do not think, my mate used to live near a school, got home one day to find a woman parking up across his driveway instead of parking an extra few seconds walk away, said "excuse me but your parked across my driveway", got the reply "I'm only going to be 5 minutes"... She wasn't too happy when she got back to find her car in the middle of the road

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Love it. You are far nicer than me, I'd have set fire to it🔥

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

i thought about geting my trolley jack out and f##king it of but the thing to remember is if you damage the vehicle you can be charged for criminal damage 10 years go i wood of smashed it up

My nephew put it on Facebook some funny comments

[ATTACH]85383[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]85384[/ATTACH][ATTACH]85385[/ATTACH][ATTACH]85386[/ATTACH][ATTACH]85387[/ATTACH][ATTACH]85388[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I used to get this when I lived in Aylesbury, hence my decision to move back to a village, when it happened to me I used to call a mate with a land rover, one day we were just hitching the chains up to drag it down the road and they came out very apologetic, same as your idiots, oh we didnt know... yes they did, they just didnt give a sh1t!

Unfortunately some people just live in a total bubble and don't give a rats ass about inconveniencing other people. Anyone with a brain cell would have looked, seen a drive way, and left plenty of room.

I get people at work with no consideration for others all the time, to the point where i will have them moving seats and tables where they block the front door of the pub or a fire exit allowing no one else entry and when asked to move its as if i have inconvenienced them.

Yeah I used to get this when I lived in Aylesbury, hence my decision to move back to a village, when it happened to me I used to call a mate with a land rover, one day we were just hitching the chains up to drag it down the road and they came out very apologetic, same as your idiots, oh we didnt know... yes they did, they just didnt give a sh1t!

Is that somewhere near Old Trafford? She just didn't give a ****. Mumbled something about being sorry, but immediately caveated it by saying she was told she could park there. So it couldn't possibly be her fault. She'll think twice next time.

Is that somewhere near Old Trafford? She just didn't give a ****. Mumbled something about being sorry, but immediately caveated it by saying she was told she could park there. So it couldn't possibly be her fault. She'll think twice next time.

Yes mate next to man united

Respect to you keeping your cool.

Thanks mate I new it was the right way to go i recognised the car as she parks llocally all the time I was go to do something I no wood have been stupid

Involving