Tempest

Corrado Club National Day 2017 date fixed

Was a great day, never been to Brands before and it's a fantastic place to view the racing being able to see most of the track from most locations.

Really good to see all the old faces and meet all the new faces as well! Some lovely cars on the stand and, as per usual, everyone was incredibly pleasant to chat to during the day.

Only regret was not staying for the parade lap, looks fantastic.... it would've also stopped me sitting on the M25 after a series of accidents.

Roll on the next meet!

I hadn't actually seen this thread so didn't know this was going on but great to meet so many of you and thanks for making us feel very welcome on the stand, even though we were not booked in!

I was there all weekend and thought it was a really good show and a great line up of Corrado's! I've got quite a few pics and some video footage of the parade lap. Might be quicker to upload on Facebook than on here - I did request to join the CCGB FB group but not been approved yet (not sure if it's Members only but definitely plan on rejoining after the weekend).

Martin

Was a great day, never been to Brands before and it's a fantastic place to view the racing being able to see most of the track from most locations.

Really good to see all the old faces and meet all the new faces as well! Some lovely cars on the stand and, as per usual, everyone was incredibly pleasant to chat to during the day.

Only regret was not staying for the parade lap, looks fantastic.... it would've also stopped me sitting on the M25 after a series of accidents.

Roll on the next meet!

Good to see you again!

I did stay for the parade lap but still sat on the M25 for ages!

Hi Martin,

Good gnus all round and glad you enjoyed it. I'm trying to make a film montage of the weekend and will be attempting to put several films into one.

Dave has been on hols so as soon as he's back approval on FB will happen.

Top weekend!

Jez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey guys and girls any pics from this meet!

There's a few up on the FB page?

Still haven't had time to montage that film yet. Winter project?!92d9b693e49fbfb0c903e7557a4bf2a7.jpg5a7b8ff8922cccc0cb2ac371f8d00484.jpge2c066a609cf42b6ceed2711c660ded1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk