STORM 2

WANTED - pair of headlight adjusters, steering cowling

only thing preventing MOT pass is the headlights !!

Need some intact main headlight adjusters - bought some off VW heritage and they are way too small

Also (less importantly), need the top and bottom steering cowling - screw holes need to be intact and solid

Cheers

Impossible to remove the adjusters, they just crumble to bits.. New ones, if you can find any, will probably do the same too because the plastic is now very old and brittle.

I convert the headlamps to electric motors that also have manual adjusters too. Let me know if you need a set and the two plastic clips that snap into the reflector.

Cheers.

Impossible to remove the adjusters, they just crumble to bits.. New ones, if you can find any, will probably do the same too because the plastic is now very old and brittle.

I convert the headlamps to electric motors that also have manual adjusters too. Let me know if you need a set and the two plastic clips that snap into the reflector.

Cheers.

I have a pair of electric adjuster motors, but no wiring loom or switch....any ideas?

Hi mate I have teh steering cowling am sure

Did you get your beer money Chris?

And, are the screw holes on the plastic solid and uncracked?

Oh yes many thanks mate.👍

Yes pal all screw holes solid

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

As long as you have the proper versions with the red manual adjuster knob I think you'll be fine.

You may need the white plastic connectors that snap into the reflector, if they aren't already there.

Remove your old, broken ones and roughly match the thread length to the electric motorized ones, then whilst in the car with the dipped beams on, fine tune the height using the manual adjuster, or get the MOT dude ti do it whilst the car is in.

Be careful though, the motors only have a limited amount of adjustment, if you go beyond the range, the spindle detaches itself inside the housing, great fun repairing the buggers, trust me I've done loads..

Chris, let me know how much you want for the cowling ?

Also looking for the scuttle plastic cover for the wiper motor and rubber rims for the top mounts?