SR_Neale

cooper brake lines G60

Does anyone know where I can get new front cooper brake lines for a 92 G60? Have looked on fleebay but only coming up with rear lines or fronts for a vr6. Cheers stew.

I took my brake lines off and got them over to my local motor factors. He makes them up to the exact length they were with the correct ends, you just bend them to your old template. I use the handle of my socket set to get the tight radius bend. Really easy and very cheap in comparison to everything else that gets replaced on the C

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I made my own never done it before nice and easy and quite therapeutic. I would say it's all about the quality of the flaring tool cheap probably makes it hard work, luckily I was able to borrow a Skyes pickavant from a mate of a mate.

I manufacture original steel lines with genuine unions and bungs. Is it just the front you need?

Is your car right hand drive with or without abs?

Cheers

Right hand drive with abs. Yes just the front or to be exact the passenger side. Bloody bolt rounded off so had to cut pipe. Would be interested if you could make some up.

FYI

I remanufavture corrado vr6 ,g60,16v ,8v and mk2 golf gti brakes lines to exact specifications. Cheers

Do you use steel for these?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Yeah its the original green steel. Have a look in Suppliers forum I think, where his original thread is. There are quite a few people who have bought them on here and only have good things to say!

FYI

I remanufavture corrado vr6 ,g60,16v ,8v and mk2 golf gti brakes lines to exact specifications. Cheers

How much would a set of G60 lines cost?