dingle

Corrado vr6

Hi all wondered if anyone had a corrado vr6 with a stage 3 fan set upand air con

That lives in the lincolnshire area as after taking a peak at the relay wiring for the stage 3 fan set up as been rewiring mine due to the mess it is and think i may have some wires wrong so i can iliminate a issue i have .

The 3 stage fan is a bit of a cheat, they are all 12v feeds from the fan controller but the fan unit itself has 2 resistors built in, 1st speed goes through 2 resistors, stage 2 goes through 1 and stage 3 is direct feed. If you search for vag documents on google drive theres a wiring diagram for the fans, I can't get on that website at work but I'll try remember to link it later on

Cheers guys think i may have the wires crossed somewhere so need to know what colours go to which relay to check if i have done it wrong to rule out if its me thats caused the stage 3 fan to stick on full.

I can get you some pictures of the relays from underneath of it helps

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That would be brilliant thanks i bought another fan controller so itcant be that so all i can think of is i got a wire wrong as done all the checks it says and still the fans stuck on.