vr6paul

Corrado body style

Folks I am considering buying another Corrado as A sort of donor for my long-term project. I have found a 1990 car but seems to have the raised Bonnet and the late interior. I know these are the things to look out for to make these parts work for my 94 m plate vr however are any of the other panels different? I am wondering if someone has replaced the interior and bonnet at some point with the later versions. For instance I'm sure that the later cars had different wheel arches etc. Any guidance to help me please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the later cars wheel arches are flared further out. Grille, headlight, slam panel, front bumper, fogs & indicators and the door handles are also different.

Perhaps someone added later Bonnet to this one then? If it's a 90 it'll be early arches etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's a 90 I'd imagine it's been swapped, 92 could have been crossover. If it's got a 5 slat grill it's got early slam panel, I tried to fit a 5 slat to mine but doesn't fit without modification.

Early bumper the swage lines flick up near the arches and will either have early indicators or badly fitted late ones.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk