oneohtwo

Brisk Spark Plugs

Anyone had any experience with BRISK A-line 23 Yttrium DR17LDCY spark plugs?

I was perusing Amazon and it said these fitted the VR6 so I snapped them up, having read somewhere on here that Brisk plugs were excellent. Those were DR12S Silver plugs though, which I am not sure available now, but figured the brand was good.

However, I'll be damned if I can find any info about these particular plugs online, or even if they do indeed suit the VR6. Only seem to be available on European websites so I guess they are imported. Just wondering if I should be sending back, I'll have to wait until delivered and see how the quality feels!

Just recently got the Brisk Racing plugs and they're excellent, only thing better than standard NGK's, I'd just get them, there on Ebay, are were couple of months back, only one company does but been used for years in Europe by VR6 owners with good results.

Think there Czech from memory.

Yeah, they are Czech judging from the box. The A-line are standard 2 ground electrode plug, so no upgrade on the NGKs I'd say. They work fine, and the engine runs smoothly enough, but the NGKs could be found cheaper so I wouldn't say particularly worth it.

The Racing plugs look interesting... unusual electrode design, almost like no ground electrodes so can see how they would result in a better spark/flame propagation. Perhaps I should have stumped up the extra...!

Also seen the Brisk Silver DR17YS are also available, and they are single electrode design. I think it was the Silver recommended on here albeit a different model, but that was a while ago so these could be the newer version. Cheaper than the A-lines as well, so these could be worth a go. Too much haste buying the A-lines I think!