ozowen

Need NSF & OSF Wings Please help

Well if you have seen my thread http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?94704-My-Purple-Passion then you will know that my beloved original Corrado is having a full refurb but I need the following body panels:

NSF Wing

OSF Wing

Rear metal plate that holds the rear number plate lights in place

Any colour as car is getting re-sprayed just need to be as rust free as possible

Please help......

Edited by ozowen
Change of heading

I have the number plate light cover

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Coolio,

How much would you want posted to North Wales. As long as it is solid then I am happy

I've got an os wing mate, no rust or dents.

Only problem is that i'm a little off the beaten track..

I've got an os wing mate, no rust or dents.

Only problem is that i'm a little off the beaten track..

You are just a little bit. I'll bare you in mind should it prove a problem. I haven't have a European tour for a while. With summer coming up well, it could be grand lol

Will get pictures chief

Thank you will wait on those, pm me with price

These are the best two 61305dcb9a82b9e69cccf1a3b5498216.jpg

Could I get the darkest one please. Pm me price with postal please. I thank you from the bottom of my heart; absolutely gutted driving home from work to find when I got home the lights hanging down and the piece lost on the A360 forever.

Could someone inform me when did the Corrado go to the late model, so I know which front wings to get as replacements.

Could someone inform me when did the Corrado go to the late model, so I know which front wings to get as replacements.

They went to late panels when the VR6 came out (92 model), cross over cars are a mix and match, yours will be late for the wider track of the VR6

They went to late panels when the VR6 came out (92 model), cross over cars are a mix and match, yours will be late for the wider track of the VR6

Thanks Dox. I know what I can go for now.

Thanks Dox. I know what I can go for now.

I'm afraid it doesn't, the earliest cars are coming up to 30 years old and may well have been retro fitted with late parts and due to scarcity of late wings, late cars may well have early wings. Its a Jungle out there - hence why I'm holding on to a late pair in mystic blue just in case (I also did a 200 mile around trip to get a pair of classic green wings for my storm).

The difference in early and late is only the rounded part of the arch is further out - think riveted on wide arch conversions of old, just a little bit more subtle.