annavr6

Seat Cover Question

Hi All

I have a couple of questions. These come from Newton and Commercial not Heritage about seat covers and them looking to make them.

Ive said to them that unless they are original material replacements i dont think they would sell as OEM seems to be the way forward these days for Corrado owners.

So yes they are asking if you would buy a replacement seat cover if it was available and what material you would want it in. For me the ultimate would be a UV Recaro cover.

I shall pass your feedback/suggestions on. I guess the easy thing for them to make would be a custom over seat cover to protect originals

mmmm UV Recaro's!!

would they be to fit over standard seats or specifically for the recaro shape?

regarding the black leather - i have had great results refurb'ing a steering wheel with the glyptone products & if i get similar when i do my VR seats i doubt the would need new leather

as such it that option could reduce your potential purchaser base as only those who's seats are worn beyond repair may be interested

mmmm UV Recaro's!!

regarding the black leather - i have had great results refurb'ing a steering wheel with the glyptone products & if i get similar when i do my VR seats i doubt the would need new leather

as such it that option could reduce your potential purchaser base as only those who's seats are worn beyond repair may be interested

They would be a replacement cover to fit, not an over cover. Although i think a nicely fitting recaro over cover for Mk1/2/Golf and Corrado recaros would be the way to go,

They would be a replacement cover to fit, not an over cover. Although i think a nicely fitting recaro over cover for Mk1/2/Golf and Corrado recaros would be the way to go,

i see

pity they wouldnt fit the OE seats due to the shape differences, UV is my favourite cloth option

mmmm UV Recaro's!!

I was thinking for those who have cloth who would like to upgrade. Door cards optional.