Billzeebub

Black Leather for Beige Leather?!..

I know this is a long shot but wondered if anyone who currently has a good condition beige leather interior would fancy a swap for my good condition black leather interior?! This is a standing offer and I will keep this post updated. My interior is pretty perfect condition wise and is in a 99k miles car. It is the standard option black leather, not the Recaro electrics. All parts associated with this interior including parcel shelf in A1 condition. I would be willing to pay for any costs associated with swapping the interiors.

Alternatively I may purchase a beige interior if anyone has the seats and door cards/rear-side cards as a minimum.

Edited by Billzeebub

I've actually been thinking of asking the same, I've got a complete Beige interior - everything apart from the carpet.

Hmmm never been a huge fan of Beige.... I think if I had one I'd possibly try something like this?

https://www.furnitureclinic.co.uk/How_To_Change_The_Colour_Of_Leather_Car_Seats

Even if it didn't make it to jet Black... a dark grey or dark chocolate could look good

And then source black or vinyl wrap the plastic's.. new black carpet is available from Heritage

Edited by Geeba

Furniture clinic is great stuff, very easy to use .

Please don't take this as a moan of criticism, I bought the new carpet from Heritage, made by newton commercial. I also bought the deluxe underlay set . There is no way you can double up the underlay as per instructions, I struggled with one layer let alone two. It's just to much by the time the carpets go in you are fighting with the seats to get them on the runners. The carpet is great quality, but is thicker and is not a perfect fit so it's hard to get it seated right over the humps and raised areas .