Alex P

Ice Grey Violet VR6

Here for sale is my 94 Corrado VR6 in ice violet grey. This colour was a one year only option and so is quite uncommon.

The car is very clean for its age and currently sits at 147000 miles which should not go up from that as I do not really use it any more.

MOT until November 2017

The engine is strong and pulls really well, no signs of any faults what so ever. I am unsure whether the chains have been done previously however I have not done them myself during my ownership of the car. (I have only covered around 4000 miles since 2014). I have however given it a few services since purchasing so it has been kept in a healthy condition.

I have added a few modifications to the car since purchasing the car in 2014 as follows:

Lowered on adjustable coilovers

Smoothed and resprayed front bumper

Tinted rear windows

HEKO wind deflectors added to windows

US rear tub with sized numberplate

Crystal rear lights and side repeaters

Leather heated seats (loom and switch not currently installed but will be given with sale)

Polished manifold and painted cover

Bad Bits -

The car has been classed as a cat D write off as in 2014 I had it parked outside my house and someone who lives opposite reversed out and hit into the passenger side wing. All that happened was the wing was dented but unfortunately due to the age of the car the insurance did not see it as a viable option to fix and so wrote it off. The damage was so minor that I actually managed to pop the majority of the dent out myself (the paint wasn't even damaged by the bump).

There is still a bit of an indent there however I believe that if a professional dent removal company had a look at it they would be able to get out the majority no problem and it wouldn't even look like anything happened to the car.

The car had been sat for 2 years in my garden under a cover as I had not been using it and unfortunately from the wind causing the cover to move against the paint a small patch has appeared on the bonnet where the lacquer has been worn through.

Usual electrical gremlins exist as is common for the Corrado (spoiler does not automatically pop up at 50mph, electric mirrors do not work, sunroof does not work.) I actually swapped over the fuse box a couple of years ago as the old one was causing problems which did allow the sunroof to start working but then found out a cable had snapped on the mechanism. After finding this out I swapped the sunroof mech for a new one so there is no problem there, however I think the motor now needs changing as it does occasionally move a slight bit but not most of the time.

Various little marks over the paintwork as to be expected from a 23 year old car but in general it is in a lovely condition for its age. After getting it back on the road this year the paintwork was machine polished to bring out more shine. It is a lovely colour you really have to see in person to properly appreciate it.

Aside from these small negatives in all it is a beautiful, well kept car for its age and has never let me down throughout the time I have owned it. I will be sad to see it go but I am now saving for a deposit on a house and unfortunately need to try and start getting some money together however I can.

The car will come on the Alfa Romeo 17" wheels as pictured which has 4 pretty much new tyres. I also have a set of original speedline wheels which I can include with the sale for a little extra which will need refurbishing and all new tyres.

Also if interested I still have the 3SDM 0.5 wheels as pictured which has slight kerbing to 2 of them and 2 tyres will need replacing (camber wear). I actually got 2 custom wheel caps machined for these wheels from aluminium as the grease caps on the rears protruded further than the stock caps. These can be thrown in for 300 extra.

Feel free to contact me through here or if you would like to call then send a message and i'll drop you my phone number (dont want to put it direct on here as I cant be doing with random calls regarding accidents I have never had :lol: ).

Thanks for looking.

£2700 ono

Edited by Alex P