Alistair Mckenzie

FOR SALE 1995 Cherry Black 2.9 VW Corrado VR6

12mths MOT as of 4/7/17 sailed through with no recommendations.

This Car has the original Karmann Interior inc heated fron Leather seats, original wheels and paintwork. 1995 Cherry Black 2.9 VW Corrado VR6, Only 80,000 Genuine Miles, tons of paper work to prove it could be full service history but havn't been through it all, Spent £2,600 last year 4 new tyres, full service, new fuel pump, shock Absorbers all round two Wishbone arms, front and back pads.

Was my fathers pride and joy but sat in a garage for 9 years due to his eye sight, im not into cars and im sure somebody wants to take over the bit of work left to do. Few little scrapes and a dent over back wheel arch will accept offers over 6K.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87650[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]87653[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]87656[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]87659[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]87662[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]87665[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]87668[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]87671[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]87674[/ATTACH]

Based in Lancashire

Can you take a photo of the arch. Front on?

With the paintwork you need pictures to be representative please. Same with interior,take a photo of drivers seat.Saves buyers like me who want one but right/ almost right wasting time at your door

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There should be sticker in the boot with extras and paint coded n stuff on. My guess is LK4Z. Which would make it a Blackberry/Bramble to give a proper colour description:)