annavr6

VR6 Twin fan

Hi All

I need just one of the fans from the twin fan set up in VR6, the one with the motor. To be honest i only need the motor part as the fan is OK. Turns out the nmotor i have does not fit my cowling and at some point has been changed for one that is incorrect so wont fit properly into the cowling.

Part 357-959-455/L is the one i need

I might have one Anna, I'll check once I get home, will be tomorrow I think as I don't get home until tonight

I might have one Anna, I'll check once I get home, will be tomorrow I think as I don't get home until tonight

That would be awesome if you do. The one i took off my car isnt right, the bolt holes dont line up and ive no idea how it was fixed in

I will check today I think I may have one aswell.. although not run for years so I would have to test it first

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have a complete setup i removed from my car when i switched to SPAL fans. I have been intending to list it all on ebay, Both fans, the cowling and the belt. All works but has covered about 220,000miles.

I have a complete setup i removed from my car when i switched to SPAL fans. I have been intending to list it all on ebay, Both fans, the cowling and the belt. All works but has covered about 220,000miles.

What are you wanting for it? Whats included.

I'll dig it all out and get some pics, make me an offer as its just taking up room in the garage and i have no need for it. Would imagine postage might cost a fair bit as its all quite large and heavy. I had cleaned up the cowling with the intention of painting it, so its bare metal with slight surface rust.

So thank you to easypops for sending me a fan. So it turns out that when i tried to re fit last night, the other fan is also wrong and from a passat meaning the hub is the wrong size so the belt does not fit. Damn cars with engine conversions.

So does anyone have the other fan without the motor attached that runs off the belt?

So thank you to easypops for sending me a fan. So it turns out that when i tried to re fit last night, the other fan is also wrong and from a passat meaning the hub is the wrong size so the belt does not fit. Damn cars with engine conversions.

So does anyone have the other fan without the motor attached that runs off the belt?

easypops to the rescue. I cant thank this kind man enough!