WheelerDave

Corrado VR6 Parts - Garage Clear Out

Hi Guys

I have a load of parts for sale, since selling my Corrado VR6.

They will all go on eBay, but I just wanted to put them out here to see if they are of interest.

The parts I have are:

1. 4 x Speedline alloy wheels. Refurbished and unused. Already on eBay.

2. Spoiler motor and everything that goes with it, other than one of the cables that I took off to use on the car. It is useful for spares.

3. Engine Cover (full) - Silver VR6 cover and front and back black bits. All tabs okay, other than the slot at the bottom at the back of the silver cover.

4. Standard VR6 suspension springs, shocks (Monroe) and anti-roll bar. The shocks were only on the car for about 500 miles max

5. Door shuts / step plastic trims - used

6. Door shuts / step plastic trims - new and unused.Still in VW Classic packaging. Part number 535 853 369

7. Door trims / bump strips - Full set for left, Rear small trim for right only

8. Rocker Cover Gasket - unused in packet (elring brand) - part 368 44 0470

9. Cover that goes behind the front bumper between the bumper and the wheel arch. I only have one side, but can't remember which one it is. Part number is 536 805 965

10. Air filter - new and unused It's in a Mann Filter box - CU 2882. Part 507 44 0039

11. Inside window scraper (2 parts). Not sure which side its from.

12. Solitude alloys and tyres. These are a bit rough, but fine to get refurbished or just use to store a car on (which is what I did).

If you are interested in any of it, let me know and I can send photos.

Thanks

David

Hi, just had a look on VW Heritage and they are £54 each side - bloody rip off! But they are out of stock. They appear to be for all Corrado's. Looks like you can't get both of them anymore. Make me a sensible offer if you want them. Cheers. Dave

Rubbish on prices M8 I am away camping at the mo and Mrs is telling me to get off the phone.

If u decide on a price pm me and will get back soon☺

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Sorry missed that bud.

Second offer if easypops dont take em lol

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

No worries mate, it was a small post and easily missed :)

Quick update:

1. SOLD - 4 x Speedline alloy wheels. Refurbished and unused. Already on eBay.

2. Spoiler motor and everything that goes with it, other than one of the cables that I took off to use on the car. It is useful for spares.

3. Engine Cover (full) - Silver VR6 cover and front and back black bits. All tabs okay, other than the slot at the bottom at the back of the silver cover.

4. SHOCKS SOLD, REST STILL AVAILABLE - Standard VR6 suspension springs, shocks (Monroe) and anti-roll bar. The shocks were only on the car for about 500 miles max

5. Door shuts / step plastic trims - used. These are the internal plastic piece that goes inside of the rubber door trim.

6. Door shuts / step plastic trims - new and unused. Still in VW Classic packaging. Part number 535 853 369.These are the internal plastic piece that goes inside of the rubber door trim.

8. SOLD - Rocker Cover Gasket - unused in packet (elring brand) - part 368 44 0470

9. Cover that goes behind the front bumper between the bumper and the wheel arch. I only have one side, but can't remember which one it is. Part number is 536 805 965

10. Air filter - new and unused It's in a Mann Filter box - CU 2882. Part 507 44 0039

12. Solitude alloys and tyres. These are a bit rough, but fine to get refurbished or just use to store a car on (which is what I did).

I still have the door sills, but note they are the inside ones, one the inside of the door rubbers, rather than the outer ones covering the metal step

I still have this lot if anyone wants any of it? I don't want to dump them.....so they must be of use to someone?

5. Door shuts / step plastic trims - used. These are the internal plastic piece that goes inside of the rubber door trim.

6. Door shuts / step plastic trims - new and unused. Still in VW Classic packaging. Part number 535 853 369.These are the internal plastic piece that goes inside of the rubber door trim.